If you don't have access to usable and GDPR-proof data from your potential advocates, the most useful thing to do is to create a recruitment form. This way, you can use the form for the recruitment of promising contacts and put the link to the recruitment form on popular websites, include it in your monthly email blast or embed it in a social media post. Every spot that is crowded with potential advocates is a strategical opportunity to broaden your team of believers.
In this article, we want to focus on the distribution of the recruitment form after the campaign is set-up and a nice piece of storytelling is added to stimulate the enthusiasm of your employees / followers on social / visitors on your website ... you name it.
We can distinguish two scenarios when we spread the recruitment form without using the Ambassify messages but by putting the form link on an external web page or social media channel.
When someone who isn't a member in Ambassify fills in the form, a new member will be created
When the form is filled in with data that conflicts with an already existing member, an "anonymous" entry is added to the participation list.
To avoid the appearance of anonymous entries among your subscribers, we added an extra security check. This will avoid that an unidentified person would be able to add or overwrite data to the profile of an existing member.
By adding an extra layer to this campaign, we solve this issue.
Let's explain this with a few screenshots.
When someone clicks on the recruitment link, he will see the recruitment form.
2. If data conflicts with already existing data, the users will see a notification, where he will be informed about the conflict. At the same time, the user will receive an email, which allows him to identify himself and change the information if he wants to.
3. The e-mail will contain an authenticated link. The moment he clicks on the link, we know who that advocate is and which data is linked to his profile.
4. The advocate will end up on the campaign again, that is already filled in with the information that is linked to their profile. They can now confirm or change their information to complete the campaign.
5. As usual, they will receive a thank you message for participating.
6. As an admin, you can check the form participations, where the new potential advocate is shown.