When you are creating your campaign, you can add a campaign visual. This visual is ment to make your campaign stand out and is only visible within your campaign. In other words, it's not the visual your members will share (in case of a share campaign).
In the sidebar on your right you find Visuals:
Here, you can choose between:
Single image: this is the classic option we've supported since day one
Slideshow of images: lets you upload a few images, which will be shown in a slideshow format on the community
Video: lets you upload a video that will play on the community.
The choice you make is the same for all language versions of your campaign.
The slideshow of images and the video option require a fallback image for use where the richer display isn't supported, e.g., in emails.
For slideshows, we automatically select the first one (this is customizable). For videos, you'll need to either manually upload a fallback image or select one from the thumbnails we generate for you.
Some additional notes on how these visuals behave in the community:
- Don't automatically cycle through the images.
- On mobile phones (web and app), users can swipe through the images.
- On the desktop, users have arrow buttons to navigate through the images.
- Automatically starts playing when they become visible in the user's feed and stop when the user has scrolled past them.
- Automatically starts playing when the user opens a campaign detail view.
- Plays muted in the feed.
- Plays with sound on details pages in the mobile app.
- Plays muted on detail pages on the web. Users can still enable the sound on the video themselves.
Note: Users on an older version of the mobile app will see the fallback image mentioned above until they've updated the mobile app.