Groups = people management
Custom Properties = people management
Tags = campaign management
Communities can be divided into multiple groups. You can use these groups during the creation of audiences. Audiences are a powerful tool in Ambassify that allow you to very precisely target Campaigns and Messages.
- You can assign multiple groups to a single member
- You can choose which groups to expose to your members, allowing them to subscribe to the groups they are interested in themselves straight from their profile.
- Groups are used for reporting e.g. “most active groups”.
2) Custom Properties
As a manager, you are free to create properties on member profiles specific to your use-case. In addition to groups, you’ll be able to drill down on a specific segment using Custom Properties in your audience filter.
These custom properties come in a few variants: Single-Line Text, Multi-Line Text, Number, Checkbox, or Date.
Administrators can assign multiple tags to campaigns. Tags allow a manager to organize their content in logical groups, making management easier. Additionally, a manager can choose to expose a Tag to members, giving members control over the topics they want to view.
- Tags can be used to give your campaign a type/topic
- Tags can be used to keep your Ambassify campaigns organized.
- Tags can allow members to focus their attention on topics they are interested in.
Tags and groups are individual concepts with different purposes, therefore it is currently not possible to show specific tags only to specific members.
Marketing = group not editable by member
Development = group not editable by member
Customer Success = group not editable by member
Support = group not editable by member
Events = group editable by member
CSR = group editable by member
Ambassify in the media = group editable by member
General All Company = group editable by member
In the recruitment form:
In the member profile:
By social media channel:
In the back end in manage:
In the community: