Only members who are already part of the database in your Ambassify account can be invited to join the community. To do this in a technically correct way, we need to send them a specific email to register themselves.
- Go to the "messages" tab and select "create message"
- Click on "create" behind the "community invite" message.
- Name the invite so that you as an admin can easily check to who the invite was sent afterwards.
- Set the language of the email when communicating in multiple languages within your account.
- If you want the persons to be linked to a specific members group when accepting the invite, you can select this group(s).
- Adjust the title and copy of the email if necessary.
- Select your recipients by using one or more filters in the audience step. If you send to one specific person, it is best to use the "e-mail address" filter. If you want to invite a whole group, for example based on the extent to which they have already participated in previous campaigns, you can use the "interaction count" filter.
- Send the e-mail by clicking on the "set it live" button in the last step of the wizard.