The Ambassify platform ensures it is easy apply your organization’s branding wherever required. You can upload your logo and edit the color scheme so the platform matches your look and feel.
Follow these steps to get started with the branding configuration of your community:
- Click on your organisation name in the top right corner
- Click on the
Settingsitem shown in the dropdown.
- From the left sidebar select the item
Look and Feel.
Look and Feel
- Name This represents the name that will be used in communication with your members.
- Logo Upload your brand’s logo here in high quality. We recommend you use an image with a transparent background to help you logo blend in.
Looking for a cheatsheet that helps you whenever updating your theme? We have included one at the bottom of the page.
- Background color: This is the background color of most pages on the platform.
- Text color: This is the text color that will be used most often in the platform.
- Invert shades: This controls how we generate different shades of the configured colors through the platform.
The header is the colored bar at the top the community. It usually contains your logo on the left and the profile information of the currently logged in user.
- Background color: Select the primary color for the header.
- Text color: Select the color you would like text in the header to appear in.
- Accent color: The color used to highlight text that appears in the header.
Any call to action or reward related elements are colored in what we call “Royalty” colors.
- Background color: This is the background color of the button.
- Text color: This is the text color of the button.
Accent colors are used for secondary call to action elements.
- Background color: This is the background color for these elements.
- Text color: This is the text color for these elements.