Configure Net Promotor Score Survey
Configure NPS Survey
This topic will guide you through the configuration of your Net Promotor Score landing page. The NPS is a tool that can be used to gauge the loyalty of your customers and relations who award you a score from 0 to 10.
This score then translates into an NPS score ranging from -100 to +100 and divides the respondents into 3 categories:
Detractors those that are not genuine advocates. They will not be of value to your brand, they might even detract from that value. If we interpret this in the context of a community, these people will most likely not even sign up. And if they would we could imagine these people poisoning the experience inside of the community.
Passives those who like your brand but are not very keen on the idea of sharing your content or providing you with references. These people will not result in added value through a community, but they won’t be detrimental either.
Promoters the group of people from who you want to source your advocates. These are loyal followers who are willing to introduce you to new customers and are not afraid to share awesome content that you publish.
Configuring your NPS Survey
Changing your NPS settings can be accomplished by navigating to:
- Click on your organisation name in the top right corner
- Click on the
Settingsitem shown in the dropdown.
- From the left sidebar select the
Net Promotor Scoreitem.
There you will find several configuration options which are explained below:
- Ask for details: when this is checked a user can provide aditional information. Such as: his first name, last name and e-mail address.
- Ask for reason: this will let users provide a reason for their score.
Below the checkboxes you might see different tabs for languages, if your community supports different languages. In this case, the NPS can be configures for each language.
- NPS page title: this is the title on the page, not the meta title
- NPS page content: this is the content of the page. Here you can explain the purpose of the NPS and ask visitors to rate.
- NPS page footer: optional you can edit the footer of the page.
- Thank you message: optional you can edit the thank you message that visitors receive after submitting a score. This message will load inline in the page.